May 28, 2017
This guide will teach you how to set the home page of Firefox to one of your choice.
- Start Firefox.
- Go to the web site that you would like to be the home page when you start Firefox.
- Click on the Tools menu and then click on the Options option.
- Click on the General option in the left menu.
- In the Home Page section click on the Use Current Page button.
- Press the OK button to exit the options screen.
Now when you start Firefox or click on the Home button it will load the page that you specified in the previous steps.
Most Users Ever Online: 9
Currently Browsing this Page:
Guest Posters: 0
Administrators: Graham: 57